1. I have a lot of nicknames, and I mean A LOT! I have no idea why people keep on coming up with one nickname after another for me -_-
3. I am very particular about cleanliness and hygiene, but I’m not having OCD, though.
4. I am a shoes freak, and I have around 30 pairs of shoes by now, which by some people would be considered not THAT many, but I’m having budget constraint now, so I have to resist on splurging 😦
5. I used to learn violin for about a year, and I feel like learning again now…
6. I take pictures of every single weird and unusual thing (for me lah) I saw. Friends who know me well and hang out with me often will know that I have this habit in taking pictures of every single freaking weird/unusual/funny/cute/beautiful/ugly/magical thing I see.
7. I don’t like durian. But I like processed durian-related food, like durian pancake, durian sticky cake, durian pudding, and durian ice cream. Btw, there’s a yummy durian pudding at Kowloon Dessert in People’s Park Centre’s food court 😉
9. I am studying to be a wedding planner. It has been going on since April, and will go all the way till January 2011.
10. I used to have 2 cats, in which both died tragically 😦
11. I collect Google holiday logos, or those special events’ logos. Mochi helps me to save them just in case I forgot or something.
12. I am a green tea freak.
13. I secretly want to be a Travel channel presenter or a writer for Travel magazine
14. I regret of not prolonging my study in China. I miss Beijing tremendously.
15. I have a love-hate relationship with my home country. I really really hate the pollution, the freaking traffic jams, the omgsohigh level of crimes, and the inconvenient public transport, but I heart the ever so yummy food!
25. I used to have long hair that touches my waist, and fringe that went all the way til my chest.