“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
On the last workshop, which is like…2 weeks ago, we did something new before we began our day. We closed our eyes for a few minutes, and we visualized the things we would like to see and happen. We visualize how we would like all our students to get good results and how happy they were. At the end of the day, I think it worked pretty well because the results we’ve gotten was simply…2 thumbs up! 😉
All I wanted to say is everyone can reach success. It all depends on how you want yourself to be. The definition of ‘success’ may vary for each and everyone of us, and I know I am not the best person to say this (heck, I’m not even a Motivational Speaker or anything like that), but one thing I know is that when we have the right attitude and desire to succeed, success will come to us eventually.
Visualize what you would want yourself to be. How do you see yourself in….6 months? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? Once you’ve done visualizing your future, keep that in mind and make it as a guide and goal for yourself. Work hard towards it, and you might see the vision comes to reality 🙂
I’m still working hard for my future, and I will keep on doing so 🙂
Whatever your dream is, I wish each and everyone of you all the best!
Maybe I’ll add a few points here, which can serves as a reminder for myself:
1. Stay positive – This really helps.
2. Keep your future dream/vision in mind all the time – Make this as your goal of the future.
3. Work hard, but not forgetting the work-life balance 😉
4. Pray – Need I say more? There’s a strong power in a prayer 🙂
5. There is always a time for everything – God knows when to give you what you need. So keep your faith.
6. Lastly, SMILE! – Start your day with a smile and it will turn out well. When you smile, you will also brighten up the atmosphere of everyone around you, and like they said, happiness is contagious! 😀
Alright, this ends my post for the day. Have a good weekend, everyone!