A little bored right now so I’m gonna do a “what’s in my bag” post. Actually have been thinking of doing this since like 2 years ago after reading the “Inside Her Bag” posts on Fashionese Daily.
So yeah, I’m gonna do it now!
I am the person who (quite) enjoy changing bags. Hehehe… The ones I’m using regularly at the moment are my LV Speedy 30 in Damier Azur, Longchamp Planètes Modele Déposé (small), Tokidoki, and Coach Horse and Carriage Tote.
I’m currently using my Speedy, so that’s gonna be the bag featured in this post. I super love this bag because it’s so roomy! The bag itself is not heavy and the capacity is so big it fits everything I need and I still can fit more things inside.
Sorry for the not-so-good picture quality. The lighting in my room is quite dim and my DSLR is spoilt, so I had to rely on my compact.
1. Braun Buffel purse – 2011 birthday gift from my best girls.
2. Green H&M card case – To put all my loyalty/membership cards so it makes my wallet a lot less bulky. Got it at H&M in Paris for only EUR 2.90!
3. LeSportSac makeup pouch (ok, more like Doraemon pouch. You’ll know why later).
4. Wet Tissue.
5. Pocket tissue (dry).
6. iPhone 4S.
7. Blackberry Torch (Bold 9800).
9. Mipow Power Pack 3000 + pouch – I’m very anxious if my iPhone battery is running low when I’m out and I know I won’t be home so soon. So this is very important to me.
10. Canon ixus 860i (inside the purple pouch) – Have been using this for almost 4.5 years now.
11. Ultimate Ears UE 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones – Actually the silicon ear cushions are supposed to be in neon yellow, but I changed it to black cos I lost one of them the other day (don’t want to use the spare ones just yet). Good sound quality that comes with a very affordable price tag – SGD 19.90!
12. iPod nano 4th gen in Pink – With pink silicon case as well.
13. Disney portable umbrella. – Mom bought it for me at HK Disneyland.